About this track
You must be at least 18 years old to apply for one of our short-term opportunities.
**If you are not a US Citizen or resident, we cannot process your application through the OM USA office. You should visit om.org to find your local OM office.**
In order to complete the short-term application process, you will need to:
- Submit a complete short-term application. (This is the first "task" to complete in this track. After you complete the short-term application task, you will have other tasks available for you to complete.)
- Pay an $80 application fee ($160 for couples).
- Print, sign, and return a background check authorization form.
- Provide the email addresses for two references who know you well: One of these references must be in a pastoral position at your church/ministry that you have been part of for at least 6 months. The other reference should be a fellow believer who has known you for at least 1 year.
- Upload a PDF copy of the picture page of your passport (when you have one).
We also require that all short-term participants purchase Emergency Medical and Evacuation Insurance for their trip.
We are looking forward to journeying with you!
OM USA Recruiting and Placement Team
Discussion will be visible once you are subscribed to this track.