STEP OUT 2019 - Papua New Guinea
- Jul 27 2019 - Aug 10 2019
- Operation Mobilization
A: Asia mission trips
B: Bilingual mission conference
C: Cross culture experience
D: Discipleship training
The team are going to doing ministry in the city, by going to different schools .and visit churches too to do youth and children ministry. Also spend time with people who have disabilities and street kids ministry as well.
- 27th July: Arrive at Taiwan for conference. All participants will have dinner together before the first program starts.
- 28th -30th July: It includes main sessions, interaction sessions, team building, different practical workshops, cross-cultural awareness, prayer night, community night. The conference will end in the evening of 30th July.
- 31st July: Depart conference to outreach location (morning).
- 1st - 10th August: Enjoy your outreach with teammates as you are involved in children and youth ministry, as well as visiting schools and the street kids ministry.
- 10th August: Depart for home
- We are looking for people who love Jesus. No previous experience is necessary as here it could be your starting point! Additionally, if you have a heart for Asia but are not sure about where to start, this program is definitely designed for you.
- Another distinctive feature for STEP OUT is the BILINGUAL conference (English and Chinese)! We warmly welcome Chinese speakers who struggle to communicate in English as Chinese interpretation would be provided throughout the conference.
- Participant is recommended to have basic English communication skill due to our team common language is in English.
**please be flexible, schedule might change due to outreach country's circumstance.
You will be offered local food. Special dietary needs have to be communicated in advance.
- You should arrange your flight to Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), Taiwan - Jackson International Airport, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - home country.
- Full details of travel arrangements will be provided by your local OM office.
- Airport pick-up will be arranged on the arrival day
- Transportation will be provided from the conference venue to the airport on the departure day.
You should be in average good health, and be responsible to obtain appropriate emergency health, medical, and travel insurance.
Only a TOURIST visa is required.Please check your local Ministry of Foreign Affairs office
Stories Tell your story
- Background check
- Valid passport
- Application Fee ($80/person)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must agree to OM's Statement of Faith and Core Values
- Must return all required documentation by set deadlines