STEP OUT 2019 - Myanmar
A: Asia mission trips
B: Bilingual mission conference
C: Cross culture experience
D: Discipleship training
After the conference, you will be traveling with your teammates to Yangon, Myanmar. You will be involved in local mission based on educational program. We warmly welcome those who have passion for making a difference in people’s lives by using your gifts and talents.
Serving for Christ with OM Myanmar may involve various type of ministries such as Educational ministry, Chldren’s ministry, Medical ministry, and Sports ministry. You will have a wonderful experience and good challenge to be blessed your spiritual growth in a relationship with Jesus. You also may experience heart worming welcome from our team and local people which makes your unforgettable stay in Myanmar.
- 27th July: Arrive at Taiwan for conference. All participants will have dinner together before the first program starts.
- 28th -30th July: It includes main sessions, interaction sessions, team building, different practical workshops, cross-cultural awareness, prayer night, community night. The conference will end in the evening of 30th July.
- 31st July: Depart conference for Myanmar.
- 31st July - 5th August: Outreach in Myanmar, Yangon
- 5th August: Depart for home
- We are looking for people who love Jesus. No previous experience is necessary as here it could be your starting point! Additionally, if you have a heart for Asia but are not sure about where to start, this program is definitely designed for you.
- Another distinctive feature for STEP OUT is the BILINGUAL conference (English and Chinese)! We warmly welcome Chinese speakers who struggle to communicate in English as Chinese interpretation would be provided throughout the conference.
- Participant is recommended to have basic English communication skill due to our team common language is in English.
**please be flexible, schedule might change due to outreach country's circumstance.
You will be offered Taiwanese food and local food. Special dietary needs have to be communicated in advance.
- You should arrange your flight to Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), Taiwan - Myanmar, Yangon (RGN) - home country.
- Please arrive at Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), Taiwan before 3 pm on 27th of July.
- Full details of travel arrangements will be provided by your local OM office.
- Airport pick-up will be arranged on the arrival day
- Transportation will be provided from the conference venue to the airport on the departure day.
You should be in average good health, and be responsible to obtain appropriate emergency health, medical, and travel insurance.
Only a TOURIST visa is required. In addition, Taiwan has visa exemption relationships with many countries. Please confirm full details in the website of Taiwanese bureau of consular affairs: http://www.boca.gov.tw
Myanmar Visa information https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/NoticetoTourists.aspx.
- Background check
- Valid passport
- Application Fee ($80/person)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must agree to OM's Statement of Faith and Core Values
- Must return all required documentation by set deadlines