STEP OUT 2019 - Korea
A: Asia mission trips
B: Bilingual mission conference
C: Cross culture experience
D: Discipleship training
After the conference, you will be traveling with your teammates to Korea. You will be involved in local ministries. We warmly welcome those who have passion for making difference in people’s lives by using your gifts and talents. We will be working among the poor and in children's ministry. Our focus is on working with the lower income families, visiting an orphanage if possible and doing children's ministry.
- 27th July: Arrive at Taiwan for conference. All participants will have dinner together before the first program starts.
- 28th -30th July: It includes main sessions, interaction sessions, team building, different practical workshops, cross-cultural awareness, prayer night, community night. The conference will end in the evening of 30th July.
- 31st July: Depart conference for outreach country.
- 31st July - 10th August: Outreach
- 10th August: Depart for home
- We are looking for people who love Jesus. No previous experience is necessary as here it could be your starting point! Additionally, if you have a heart for Asia but are not sure about where to start, this program is definitely designed for you.
- Another distinctive feature for STEP OUT is the BILINGUAL conference (English and Chinese)! We warmly welcome Chinese speakers who struggle to communicate in English as Chinese interpretation would be provided throughout the conference.
- Participant is recommended to have basic English communication skill due to our team common language is in English.
**please be flexible, schedule might change due to outreach country's circumstance.
You will be offered Taiwanese food and Korean food. Special dietary needs have to be communicated in advance.
- You should arrange your flight to Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), Taiwan - Incheon International Airport, Korea - home country.
- Full details of travel arrangements will be provided by your local OM office.
- Airport pick-up will be arranged on the arrival day
- Transportation will be provided from the conference venue to the airport on the departure day.
- please arrive Taoyuan International Airport(TPE), Taiwan on before 3pm on 27th of July.
You should be in average good health, and be responsible to obtain appropriate emergency health, medical, and travel insurance.
Only a TOURIST visa is required. In addition, Taiwan has visa exemption relationships with many countries. Please confirm full details in the website of Taiwanese bureau of consular affairs: http://www.boca.gov.tw
Korea Visa information: http://www.mofa.go.kr/ENG/visa/application/index.jsp?menu=m_40_10
- Background check
- Valid passport
- Application Fee ($80/person)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must agree to OM's Statement of Faith and Core Values
- Must return all required documentation by set deadlines