Belgium - Factor: A Discipleship Experience
Participants will be serving guests practically and could involve roles ranging from cleaning to helping with catering and/or special projects. The ZavCentre is OM Belgium’s hospitality centre which hosts volunteers, missionaries, churches and organizations from around the world. Participants will work with both short and long-term missionaries, local volunteers and teams who come and serve here in Belgium. Participants will also be discipled by our own team members and will be challenged and grown over the 3 months. The program will allow time for daily reflection, weekly discussions, and intentional study.
- Participants must have a desire to serve others and have a desire to experience what God is doing here in Belgium and throughout the world.
- They must also have a passion for Christ which drives them to grow deeper in their relationship with Him and to be motivated to be discipled by our team members.
On site living accommodations are included: you will be living in community with other volunteers, guests and OMers from around the world. Accommodation will be provided throughout the outreach at OM Belgium's main conference and office facility.
All meals are provided. Please notify us if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Participants are encouraged to arrive before 17:00 on June 30th at Brussels International Airport (BRU).
- Flight and travel costs to Belgium are not included in the outreach cost.
- Please contact your local OM Office for travel arrangements.
Each participant is encouraged to have their own travel insurance and must notify us of any dietary or medical conditions so that we can make the necessary arrangements..VISA
Please contact your local OM Office for information on Visa requirements. Please be aware of the 90 day, visa free travel for participants from outside of Europe. The participant's arrival and departure from the Schengen Area WITHOUT a visa needs to fall within the 90 day period.
- Background check
- Valid passport
- Application Fee ($80/person)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must agree to OM's Statement of Faith and Core Values
- Must return all required documentation by set deadlines