STEP OUT 2019 - South East Asia
- Jul 27 2019 - Aug 5 2019
- Operation Mobilization
A: Asia mission trips
B: Bilingual mission conference
C: Cross culture experience
D: Discipleship training
After the conference, you will be traveling with your teammates to to an Island which is one hour away from Singapore. The team will be involve with children and youth work.The team will be involve with children and youth work.
- 27th July: Arrive at Taiwan for conference. All participants will have dinner together before the first program starts.
- 28th -30th July: It includes main sessions, interaction sessions, team building, different practical workshops, cross-cultural awareness, prayer night, community night. The conference will end in the evening of 30th July.
- 31st July: Depart conference for outreach country.
- 31st July - 5th August: Outreach
- 5th August: Depart for home
- We are looking for people who love Jesus. No previous experience is necessary as here it could be your starting point! Additionally, if you have a heart for Asia but are not sure about where to start, this program is definitely designed for you.
- Another distinctive feature for STEP OUT is the BILINGUAL conference (English and Chinese)! We warmly welcome Chinese speakers who struggle to communicate in English as Chinese interpretation would be provided throughout the conference.
- Participant is recommended to have basic English communication skill due to our team common language is in English.
You will be offered Taiwanese food and local food. Special dietary needs have to be communicated in advance.
- You should arrange your flight to Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), Taiwan - Singapore (SIN) - home country.
- Full details of travel arrangements will be provided by your local OM office.
- Airport pick-up will be arranged on the arrival day
- Transportation will be provided from the conference venue to the airport on the departure day.
- Costs of the ferry should be paid by the participant which is around US $60 return ticket.
You should be in average good health, and be responsible to obtain appropriate emergency health, medical, and travel insurance.
Only a TOURIST visa is required. In addition, Taiwan has visa exemption relationships with many countries. Please confirm full details in the website of Taiwanese bureau of consular affairs: http://www.boca.gov.tw
Singapore Visa information https://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/mfa/consular_information/foreigners_visiting_singapore.html
Stories Tell your story
- Background check
- Valid passport
- Application Fee ($80/person)
- Ages 21 to 60
- Must agree to OM's Statement of Faith and Core Values
- Must return all required documentation by set deadlines