STEP OUT 2019 - Singapore
A: Asia mission trips
B: Bilingual mission conference
C: Cross culture experience
D: Discipleship training
After the conference, you will be traveling with your teammates to Singapore to reach out reaching out to the elderly and needy, streetwalkers & pimps.
- 27th July: Arrive at Taiwan for conference. All participants will have dinner together before the first program starts.
- 28th -30th July: It includes main sessions, interaction sessions, team building, different practical workshops, cross-cultural awareness, prayer night, community night. The conference will end in the evening of 30th July.
- 31st July: Depart conference to outreach location (morning).
- 1st - 5th August: Enjoy your outreach with teammates. Wonderful ministry opportunities await participants in the sunny island of Singapore: Participate in OM's exciting rendition of the Amazing Race. Befriend and express God's love to least-reached communities in Singapore, such as the elderly and needy living in one-room flats, streetwalkers and pimps from the red-light district, who need a listening ear. Visit a Singapore church and encourage the Christian community, as well as enjoy local hospitality, food and culture.
- 5th August: Depart for home
- We are looking for people who love Jesus. No previous experience is necessary as here it could be your starting point! Additionally, if you have a heart for Asia but are not sure about where to start, this program is definitely designed for you.
- Another distinctive feature for STEP OUT is the BILINGUAL conference (English and Chinese)! We warmly welcome Chinese speakers who struggle to communicate in English as Chinese interpretation would be provided throughout the conference.
- Participant is recommended to have basic English communication skill due to our team common language is in English.
**please be flexible, schedule might change due to outreach country's circumstance.
You will be offered Taiwanese food and local Singapore food. Special dietary needs have to be communicated in advance.
- You should arrange your flight to Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), Taiwan -SIngapore (SIN) - home country.
- Full details of travel arrangements will be provided by your local OM office.
- Airport pick-up will be arranged on the arrival day
- Transportation will be provided from the conference venue to the airport on the departure day.
You should be in average good health, and be responsible to obtain appropriate emergency health, medical, and travel insurance.
Only a TOURIST visa is required.Please check your local Ministry of Foreign Affairs office
- Background check
- Valid passport
- Application Fee ($80/person)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must agree to OM's Statement of Faith and Core Values
- Must return all required documentation by set deadlines