North-Africa - CUBE - Refugee Outreach and Ministry Training
The six sides to CUBE:
- Language: study local colloquial Arabic - speak to people in their heart language
- Culture: study local culture - understand the people and their perspectives
- Islam: study Islam and learn to work in this culture - be effective in sharing your faith in a culturally sensitive manner
- Spiritual/Physical Health: learn balance in ministry, including intentional spiritual development and physical fitness as part of weekly schedules
- Ministry Involvement: learn how ministry works cross culturally, getting hands on experience in a specific ministry setting
- Travel: experience the country through organized trips and ministry opportunities
Followers of Jesus who have a heart to serve in the Muslim World. Also, CUBE can meet the requirements for a college/university internship program and can be customized to meet the participant's needs.
Fully equipped guest house. All bedding and linens are provided. There are common areas for groups to meet to enjoy devotions and time together. Wifi available. Housing is located in a very nice area near the airport, and public transportation is nearby.
Meals will be prepared and eaten where you live and you might also have to cook some days. You will be introduced to local fast food so be prepared to try new things!!
Book your flight to the International Airport in the capital.
Good health is required. Please bring all personal medication with you. Please inform the team leaders of any medical issues.
Most nationalities can get visa upon arrival in the International Airport for $25. Your passport has to be valid for at least six months. Please check with the embassy/consulate if you need a visa in advance.
Our local teams are aware and constantly reviewing the security situation. The government places the highest priority on the safety of tourists. They have enhanced security measures in place at all the sites, and they continue to take every possible measure to ensure that no harm comes to anyone visiting their country.
- Background check
- Valid passport
- Application Fee ($80/person)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must agree to OM's Statement of Faith and Core Values
- Must return all required documentation by set deadlines